- Realising Potential through Enabling Technologies in the 21st Century
- Technology At Your Fingertips
- Five tips and hints for schools to support Dyslexic learners
- Enabling Technologies (Part 4). Google Docs and Chrome Extensions supporting Study Skills.
- Enabling Technologies (Part 3). Windows 10 and Microsoft Office latest developments
- About Us
- What Technology?
- Small portable devices
- Apps and dyslexia
- iPad use
- Spell Checkers
- Text to Speech
- Speech Recognition
- S R Parental advice
- Freeware Resources
- Audio files
- Typefaces for dyslexia
- A.T. Overviews
- Music Technology
- What’s New?
- Contact Us
- Updated list of apps for #iPad and #Android that are helping #dyslexic learners bdatech.org/what-technolog… @BDAdyslexia 9 years ago
Tag Archives: speech recognition
CALL Scotland announced a project about Talking in Exams, i.e. writing by Speech Recognition with particular reference to Dragon Naturally Speaking and ReadQ SpeakQ. This is particularly relevant for English examinations when scribes cannot be used, but Speech Recognition can. … Continue reading