- Realising Potential through Enabling Technologies in the 21st Century
- Technology At Your Fingertips
- Five tips and hints for schools to support Dyslexic learners
- Enabling Technologies (Part 4). Google Docs and Chrome Extensions supporting Study Skills.
- Enabling Technologies (Part 3). Windows 10 and Microsoft Office latest developments
- About Us
- What Technology?
- Small portable devices
- Apps and dyslexia
- iPad use
- Spell Checkers
- Text to Speech
- Speech Recognition
- S R Parental advice
- Freeware Resources
- Audio files
- Typefaces for dyslexia
- A.T. Overviews
- Music Technology
- What’s New?
- Contact Us
- Updated list of apps for #iPad and #Android that are helping #dyslexic learners bdatech.org/what-technolog… @BDAdyslexia 7 years ago
Tag Archives: Intervention schemes
The Dyslexia SpLD Trust has published the fourth edition of “What Works for Pupils with Literacy Difficulties? The Effectiveness of Intervention Schemes” by Greg Brooks. It provides information on research evidence for successful intervention schemes for children who struggle with … Continue reading