The British Dyslexia Association has published 11 books.
PDF files are available for purchasers of the printed versions.
You can buy ten of the books as a set:
- BDA Set of Ten Books (£135)
or individually (£15). The titles are:
- Dyslexia and Co-occurring Difficulties.
- Maths learning difficulties, dyslexia and dyscalculia.
- Music, other Performing Arts and Dyslexia.
- Dyslexia and Parents.
- Dyslexia in Education: A Guide for Teachers and TAs.
- Dyslexia in the Workplace.
- Dyslexia, Languages and Multilingualism.
Of particular interest for I.C.T. information are:
- Tips for the Dyslexic Adult,
with a chapter by B.D.A. NTC members.
- Dyslexia: Early Identification,
written by NTC member Judith Stansfield.
- Dyslexia and Useful Technology,
edited by E.A. Draffan with contributions by many NTC members.
© B.D.A. New Technologies Committee. January 2013.
Copies of this page may be made providing it is unchanged and the source is acknowledged.