How to download a Word document to Kindle.
- 1. Connect your Kindle to your computer.
- 2. Choose a Word document and download to Documents in your Kindle directory on your computer.
- 3. Send an email to @kindle.com from the e-mail that you registered with Amazon with the file attached and no message.
- 4. Detach your Kindle from the computer.
- 5. When the wifi is on, the converted file will download.
- 6. To hear it, from the Text menu, select Text-to-speech and turn on.
- 7. The text will be spoken (but not highlighted) and the pages will automatically progress until you turn off the speech.
- 8. Enjoy!